You’ve heard of Christmas in July? Well, this is Thanksgiving in June.
- that the bag of dog food that is now in a thousand chewed up pieces was empty
- that we have a 8 pack of big girl pants for Tot, since today used up half of them
- that I decided to put a pull-up on her after dinner, ’nuff said
- that Piano Man LOVED the mind-blowing racket that the drilling truck made ’cause when he ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy
- that *I* don’t have to work on a drilling truck because my brain would have exploded out my ears by now
- that the drilling truck did not sink farther in the dirt than it did on one side, since it came within an inch of the house as it was – and that’s no fish tale
- that the thunderstorm did not materialize since the massive tower on the drilling truck was left straight up. Nice BIG lighting rod.
- that it did not rain more than it did today so maybe there is hope that the drilling truck won’t be stuck permanently in our backyard, semi-submerged
- that we had no landscaping in our backyard because it is now a ginormous mud puddle, great for mud wrestling… Anyone?
- that Blondie loves his laptop computer so much that he will do all sorts of chores to earn more time playing with it
- that Tot is so motivated by a tiny piece of sugar filled confection that she will do what I ask her…. most of the time sometimes occasionally
- that Piano Man and Barkylthorpe have not joined the pee-fest that Tot and Bergylsnorpe seem to be having
- that it has cooled down to a temperature semi-fit for humans this evening
- that Tot is so darn cute since I saw her smiling face until 10 pm last night AND first thing this morning at 6:30AM
- that Tot had a break from her nightmares so I didn’t see her at 3am as well
And that our Pina Colada French toast was so delicious – no cloud there, except maybe the effect on my thighs.